1. Undertake the company's regional sales strategy and performance objectives, and achieve sales target in Enterprise Content Management(ECM) market.
2. Be responsible for the establishment, maintenance, development and management of regional cooperation channels, including the development of new channels, the maintenance of existing channels, empowering and consolidating the cooperation relationship of the responsible channels.
3. Be responsible for communicating the latest policies, systems and market dynamic information of the company to responsible channels, ensure the effective implementation of all policies and systems of the company.
4. Responsible for partner development and project management in responsible areas.
5. Develop customers (T2 and above) and establish good customer relationship according to the designated industry.
6. Be responsible for collecting payment from the channel / customer.
1. At least 4 years sales experience in SaaS, Enterprise Content Management(ECM) Software is a plus.
2. Fluent Japanese is a must, since this position will deal with Japanese customers.
3. Have certain industry development, channel development and management ability, have strong project control ability.
4. Good interpersonal communication skills; self-study ability, hard-working.
5. Candidates fluent in Mandarin is a plus as it requires candidate to communicate with colleagues from headquarters in China. If you are interested, for the convenience of contact, please attach your wechat on resume.
6. Base in Singapore or China(Shanghai), according to the candidate.
1. Pay attention to the development trend of the industry, understand customer needs, and identify industry scenes and opportunities.
2. Design innovative solutions for the industry, and lead the incubation, designing, promotion and continuous upgrading of solutions to ensure competitiveness and replicability.
3. Formulate industry operation strategies based on solutions, lead to build, promote and duplicate benchmark to achieved industry performance targets.
4. Empower internal and external partners, make joint innovation with industry partners, be responsible for demand analysis of innovation scenarios, solution designing, development , and landing.
1. English working ability, more than 4 years related working experience, solid foundation, working experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) field is preferred.
2. Master computer foundation, system admin, cyber security network structure, network management and maintenance experience is preferred.
3. Familiar with the principle of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) like Opentext, Box, Microsoft Share point, understand the current main products in ECM field. Understand the basic principle and structure of ECM, and the basic concept of Cloud Native and AI.
4. Familiar with one or more in Azure/AWS/Office 365/Huawei Cloud/VMware, basic knowledge of virtualization and the operators of virtualization platform are preferred.
5. Familiar with one or more in windows / Linux / Unix system, familiar with the implementation configuration of main storage brands, relevant technical qualification certificate is preferred.
6. Familiar with one or more of Oracle / SQL Server / DB2 / Sybase / exchange server / Domino management.
7. Candidates fluent in Mandarin is a plus as it requires candidate to communicate with colleagues from headquarters in China. If you are interested, for the convenience of contact, please attach your wechat on resume.
8. Based at Singapore or Malaysia, home-base for Malaysia.